Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Welcome to Bel Pianeta!

Hello! Welcome to Bel Pianeta Designs! I am an artisan jeweler and I sell my items on ArtFire and other various websites, as well as shows. My dream, of course, is to one day have this as my full time job instead of the corporate grind. ;) I'll write more about myself and introduce my shop and my work a bit later on, but for now, I just wanted to provide you with a snippet of some of my newer items! Feel free to browse. There's no account needed to shop on ArtFire or from this RapidCart (but a discount applies if you do have an ArtFire merchant account). Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be back with you soon. Thanks for visiting!

Check out directly from here. Fast. Secure. Simple.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

belpianeta's ArtFire Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment